Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30th: first day in Barcelona

After a 9 hour flight from DFW to Heathrow and a 2 hour flight from Heathrow to Barcelona, I finally made it. I didn't sleep very much so I'm a little delirious, but I'm very excited. I had a CEA person show me around the area I'm living in. Yes mom and dad, I will have to take the metro to class everyday but it's okay. This isn't new York. My CEA guide did warn me about pickpoketers, because as she affectionately put it, I look like an stereotypical American. I'm very excited To be here. Below are some pictures of my apartment, and I'm 3 blocks away from La Sagrada Familia. This city is awesome already.
My room: I don't have a roommate so that extra bed is useless


My bathroom: smaller than a closet but I have my own



The living room


The kitchen


And finally my view from the balcony off of the living room




1 comment: